The System Summary widget displays information about the FortiNAC cluster. This widget contains no settings. A cluster may contain up to 4 FortiNAC appliance by having a High Availability configuration with both Control and Application servers.
Status displays the current status of each FortiNAC appliance:
- Running: The FortiNAC is running.
- Not Reachable: The dashboard cannot communicate with the FortiNAC.
- Management Down: The FortiNAC is running but the software is down.
- Running - Idle: The FortiNAC is running but there is currently no activity.
- Running - In Control: The FortiNAC is running and is in control in a high availability environment.
- Running - Not In Control: The FortiNAC is running and is not in control in a high availability environment.
To restart the primary server and resynchronize data in a high availability environment, click Resume Control. This option is available only when the secondary server is in control. For more information, see High availability.