Modify an adapter
- Select Users & Hosts > Adapters.
- Search for the appropriate adapter.
- Select the adapter and either right-click.
- From the menu, select Modify Adapter.
- The Physical Address field cannot be modified.
- Click in the Media Type field and select either Wired, Wireless or Unknown.
- In the Tags field, enter mapping values to be applied to the firewall via the SSO Agent. Tags will take precedence over the user ID
- In the Description field, enter any notes on this adapter.
- Click OK to save your changes.