You can modify multiple ports on your network at the same time.
- Click Network > Inventory.
- Expand the container where the device is located.
- Select a device.
- In the Ports tab on the right, use Ctrl-click or Shift-click to select the records you wish to modify.
- Right-click on the ports and select Modify Properties.
- Select the Admin Status for the ports.
Select the Uplink Mode for the ports.
Allows FortiNAC to set the port as an uplink when the threshold for connections is reached.
If the MAC address on the port is that of a switch that is modeled in the Inventory, the port is set as an Uplink.
Check this box to clear all dynamic uplink settings for this port. Settings are cleared when you click Apply. Once the settings are cleared the check mark is removed from the Clear box by FortiNAC.
Sets the port to always be an uplink.
Sets the port to never be an uplink.
- Select the check boxes next to Current VLAN and Default VLAN and enter the values.
- Click OK.