When FortiManager is registered to FortiCloud, you can enable login to FortiManager using your FortiCloud SSO account.
By default, only the FortiCloud account ID which the FortiManager is registered to can be used to log into FortiManager. Additional SSO users can be configured as IAM users in FortiCloud. See IAM user account login.
- Before enabling this feature, FortiManager must be registered to FortiCloud, and a FortiCloud account must be configured.
You can check your FortiCloud registration status in System Settings > Dashboard in the License Information widget.
- Go to System Settings > SAML SSO, and enable Allow admins to login with FortiCloud.
- Sign out of FortiManager to return to the sign in screen.
An option to Login with FortiCloud is now visible on the FortiManager login page.
- Click Login with FortiCloud. Enter your login credentials from FortiCloud and click LOGIN.
You are signed in with your FortiCloud user account.
FortiCloud supports the creation of additional users called IAM users. Once created, you can use the IAM user account to sign in to FortiManager.
- In FortiCloud, create one or more additional IAM user accounts. See Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Enable Allow admins to login with FortiCloud in System Settings > SAML SSO.
- Sign out of FortiManager, return to the FortiManager sign on page, and click Login with FortiCloud.
- At the bottom of the FortiCloud login portal, click Sign in as IAM user.
- Enter your IAM user credentials.
You are signed in using your FortiCloud IAM account.