Once the IPsec template is assigned to devices, it still does not automatically push the settings to the devices. This is indicated by the Caution icon before the template name in the IPsec Template column. You need to install the IPsec VPN configuration and firewall policies to those devices for the IPsec template to push through all the settings.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Policy Packages > Firewall Policy.
- Click Create New from the toolbar. The Create New Firewall Policy pane appears.
- Create two firewall policies for traffic between the normalized interface and HQ site.
- Click Install > Install Wizard from the toolbar. The Install Wizard dialog appears.
- Continue with the policy installation on both Branch-A and Branch-B devices.
- Click Finish. The firewall policies are installed and the IPsec VPN configurations are pushed to the devices.