You can create a custom device group and add devices to it.
- Go to Device Manager > Device & Groups.
- From the Device Group menu, select Create New.
- Enter a name for the group.
A group name can contain only numbers (0-9), letters (a-z, A-Z), and limited special characters (- and _).
- Optionally, enter a description of the group.
- Add devices to the group as needed. Devices can also be added and removed after the group has been created.
- Click OK to create the group.
FortiManager allows nested device groups. For example, you can create Device Group A and add it under Device Group B.