You can reserve a MAC address in SSID profiles when DHCP Server is enabled.
- Go to AP Manager.
- In the tree menu, go to WiFi Templates > SSID. The SSID pane opens.
- Create a new SSID profile, or double-click a profile in the list to edit it.
- Ensure DHCP Server is enabled.
- In the IPAddress Assignment Rules toolbar, click Create New. The Create New IP Address Assignment Rule dialog opens.
- Configure IP Address Assignment Rule.
Type Select MAC Address. MAC Address Enter the MAC address. Action Select Reserve IP. IP Enter the IP address. Description (Optional) Enter a description of the Assignment Rule.
- Click OK.