You are now required to provide a Change Note when you create or edit an object. You can also use the new Revision History table to revert a change or compare versions of an object.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Object Configurations.
- Double-click an object to edit it.
- Revise the object, and then enter a description in the Change Note field. You cannot save your changes until you provide a change note.
- Click OK. The number of revisions are displayed in the Revision History column. Click the link in the column to view the revision history.
- Double-click the object you edited. The Revision History table appears at the bottom of the page.
- Select a revision, and click View Diff. The Difference between Revision <#> and <#> page is displayed.
- Select a revision, and click Revert. Click OK to revert the change.