You can configure the member devices in an HA Cluster with the HA Status widget in the Device Manager.
- Go to Device Manager > Device & Groups > Managed FortiGate.
- In HA Status widget, under Cluster Members, then select a member device, and click Edit. The Edit HA Member dialog is displayed.
- Configure the member Host Name, Management Interface Reservation, Session Pickup, and Session Pickup Connectionless settings.
- When Management Interface Reservation enabled, you can create new management interface.
Click Create New to add a new interface.
Click OK to save the new interface.
- Select another device in the cluster, and repeat the steps above.