The following Fortinet devices are supported by the Security Fabric:
Security Fabric supports standalone FortiSandbox devices, FortiSandbox HA-Cluster primary, and FortiSandbox cluster IP.
In FortiOS, the device details can be shown in the Security Fabric and Fabric Device dashboard widgets, as well as the Fabric Connectors page, and physical and logical topologies.
To add one or more of the devices to the Security Fabric in the GUI:
- On the root FortiGate, go to Security Fabric > Fabric Connectors.
- Click Create New and select Fabric Device.
- Enter the Name, IP, HTTPS port for the device.
FortiSandbox only supports HTTPS port 443.
- Click Generate to generate an access token. The Generate Access Token pane opens.
- Enter the device's username and password.
- Click OK.
- Click OK.
- Add more devices as required.
The additional devices are shown on the Fabric Connectors page under Other Fortinet Products and in the Topology tree.
To add one or more of the devices to the Security Fabric in the CLI:
config system csf ... config fabric-device edit "FortiADC" set device-ip 172.18.64.36 set access-token xxxxxx next end end