You must configure a default route for the SD-WAN. The default gateways for each SD-WAN member interface do not need to be defined in the static routes table. FortiGate will decide what route or routes are preferred using Equal Cost Multi-Path (ECMP) based on distance and priority.
- Go to Network > Static Routes.
- Click Create New. The New Static Route page opens.
- Set Destination to Subnet, and leave the IP address and subnet mask as 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0.
- From the Interface drop-down list, select virtual-wan-link.
- Ensure that Status is Enabled.
- Click OK.