The DHCP monitor displays all the addresses leased out by FortiGate's DHCP servers. You can use the monitor to revoke an address for a device, or create, edit, and delete address reservations.
To view the DHCP monitor in the GUI:
- Go to Dashboard > Network.
- Hover over the DHCP widget, and click Expand to Full Screen.
To filter or configure a column in the table, hover over the column heading and click Filter/Configure Column.
To revoke a lease:
- Select a device in the table.
- In the toolbar, click Revoke, or right-click the device, and click Revoke. The Confirm window opens.
- Click OK.
A confirmation window opens only if there is an associated address reservation. If there is no address, the lease will be removed immediately upon clicking Revoke.
To create a DHCP reservation:
- Select a server in the table.
- In the toolbar, click Reservation, or right-click the device and click Create DHCP Reservation. The Create New DHCP Reservation window opens.
- Configure the DHCP settings.
- Click OK.
To view top sources by bytes:
- Right-click a device in the table and click Show in FortiView. The Top Sources by Bytes widget opens.
To view the DHCP lease list in the CLI:
# exec dhcp lease-list