FortiExplorer for Apple TV allows you to use a TV screen to monitor your entire Security Fabric.
FortiExplorer for Apple TV is an analysis tool that provides easy to use NOC and SOC monitoring capabilities. The app features real-time data traffic, visual alerts, as well as a general overview of hardware devices, operating systems, and interfaces. The monitor also provides a wireless health summary of your entire network across multiple buildings. If an access point goes offline, you will be notified about the network's health. After the issues are resolved, you will immediately see the health update on your screen.
Download FortiExplorer for Apple TV from the app store on Apple TV. After the app is installed, add devices using the Apple TV remote or by sharing a login profile with FortiExplorer. Once the devices are added, you can use FortiExplorer for Apple TV to view real-time data in the Network Operations Center, Security Operations Center, and Software-Defined Branch.
- Download the app and add devices to FortiExplorer for Apple TV.
You can add devices by sharing a login profile with FortiExplorer or logging into the device directly on FortiExplorer for Apple TV.
- View the physical topology of the Fabric to identify risks
- View the Fabric components as seen on the root FortiGate.
- View an executive summary of the three largest areas of security focus in the Security Fabric.
- View data collected by FortiAnalyzer on the endpoints on your network.
- View vulnerability data collected by FortiClient EMS.
- Use the Software-Defined Branch module to monitor interface SD-WAN usage and associated service level agreements.