The Active Call widget displays all ongoing phone calls in real time.
To see the active call popup, the FortiVoice system administrator must update the agent or manager profile to enable the Popup active call setting.
When you answer an active call, an active call window pops up.
This window displays the following details:
- From (name and extension)
- To (name and extension)
- Queue number for the owner
- IVR (interactive voice response), if available
Here is a window example of an active call popup:
Agents can assign a classification label to a call. Managers can generate call reports using those classifications.
To get access to the classification labels, the FortiVoice system administrator must complete the following changes on the FortiVoice phone system:
- Answer a call from a queue.
- When the call is complete, hang up.
The call classification dialog box appears. Here is an example:
- Select a label from the list.
- Click OK.