FortiSIEM supports the latest NetApp ONTAP API version listed here.
NetApp ONTAP API 8.2
Complete these steps in the FortiSIEM UI:
- Go to the ADMIN > Setup > Credentials tab.
- In Step 1: Enter Credentials, click New to create a new credential.
- Follow the instructions in “Setting Credentials“ in the User's Guide to create a new credential.
- Enter these settings in the Access Method Definition dialog box:
Settings Description Name Enter a name for the credential. Device Type NetApp DataONTAP
Access Protocol NetApp ONTAPI Transport - HTTP
Pull Interval 5 minutes User Name User name for device access Password Password for device access Description Description about the device Settings Description
- In Step 2: Enter IP Range to Credential Associations, click New to create a new mapping:
- Enter a host name, an IP, or an IP range in the IP/Host Name field.
- Select the name of your credential in step 2 from the Credentials drop-down list.
- Click Save.
- Click the Test drop-down list and select Test Connectivity to test the connection to NetApp Data ONTAP.
- To see the jobs associated with DataONTAP, select ADMIN > Setup > Pull Events.
- To see the received events select ANALYTICS, then enter "DataONTAP" in the search box.