Complete these steps in the FortiSIEM UI:
- Go to the ADMIN > Setup > Credentials tab.
- In Step 1: Enter Credentials, click New to create a new credential.
- Follow the instructions in “Setting Credentials“ in the User's Guide to create a new credential.
- Enter these settings in the Access Method Definition dialog box:
Settings Description Name Enter a name for the credential. Device Type Green League WVSS
Access Protocol WVSS API Pull Interval 60 minutes Domain Domain name User Name User name for device access Password Password for device access Description Description of the device
- In Step 2: Enter IP Range to Credential Associations, click New to create a new mapping.
- Enter a host name, an IP, or an IP range in the IP/Host Name field.
- Select the name of your credential created in step 2 from the Credentials drop-down list.
- Click Save.
- Click the Test drop-down list and select Test Connectivity to test the connection to Green League WVSS.
- To see the jobs associated with Green League, navigate to ADMIN > Setup > Pull Events.To see the received events, navigate to ANALYTICS, then enter "Green League" in the search box.