Configuring content profiles and recipient profiles
Now you'll need to create a content profile to use the notification action, and an inbound recipient policy to use the content profile.
- Go to Profile > Content > Action and click New.
- Enter a Profile name (in the example, px-oversized-to-quarantine).
- Enable Notify with profile and select the oversized-message-received profile created earlier from the drop-down menu.
- Enable Final action and select Personal quarantine from the drop-down menu.
- Click Create.
- Go to Profile > Content > Content. Select the content profiles that are referenced in active content policies (these can be viewed under Policy > Recipient Policy > Inbound) and click Clone.
- Provide the policy the same name but add -LargeMsgQuarantine at the end, as shown in the example below.
- Select the newly created clone and click Edit.
- Expand Scan Options. Enable and set the maximum message size to 25000, and set the Action to px-oversized-to-quarantine.
- Go to Policy > Recipient Policy > Inbound.
- Edit each policy that has a content filter profile and apply the newly cloned LargeMsgQuarantine profile.