Removing the network interfaces from the bridge
To remove port2 and port3 from the bridge repeat the following steps for each port.
- Go to System > Network > Interface in the Advanced Mode of the FortiMail UI.
- Select the port and click Edit.
- Enable Do not associate with management IP. The interface is removed from the bridge, and may be configured with its own IP address.
- Set IP/Netmask to the IP address and netmask of the network interface.
- Under Advanced Setting, disable all administrative access protocols under Access and Web access, as shown in the example.
- Click Up, and click OK.