Before you begin
- Verify that the network connectivity is available between the target FortiFone devices and the FortiVoice unit.
- Download the latest FortiFone firmware files from the Fortinet Support website.
- Go to Managed System > Firmware.
- From the FortiFone Firmware tab, click Upload.
The FortiFone Firmware Upload window opens.
- For Phone model, select the phone type that will be the target of the firmware upgrade.
- For Firmware file, click Select. Select the firmware file for the selected FortiFone model and click Open.
The firmware file uploads to FortiVoice.
- In the Comments field, provide a comment if necessary.
- For FortiFone-380, 480, and 580, there is a Forced option. If necessary, enable this option to force a new build onto the phone regardless of the firmware version already on the phone.
- Click OK.
The uploaded firmware file appears in the list of FortiFone Firmware files.