You can use surveys to collect customer feedback on the service delivered by your call center agents. You can also set survey rules.
To configure a survey
- Go to Call Center > Survey > Survey.
- Click New and type the name of the survey.
- For Description, enter any comments you have for the survey.
- Under Questionnaire, click New.
- Configure the following:
Enter a name for the digits collector.
Select the audio file that you want callers to listen to. You can also create a new file or edit the selected one. For more information, see Managing phone audio settings .
Enable read back
Select if you want the digit inputs to be read out to the caller.
Enter the survey question.
Enter the maximum digits the digits collector allows. The range is 1-30.
Max invalid input allowed
Enter the number of times a caller is allowed for inputting wrong digits. The call will be terminated if the limit is reached. The range is 0-10.
Enter the time limit that a caller is allowed for taking NO action after the call is put through. The call will be terminated if the time limit is reached. The range is 0-600 seconds.
Max timeout allowed
Enter the number of timeouts a caller is allowed for taking no action after the call is put through. The call will be terminated if the number of timeouts limit is reached. The range is 0-10.
For example, if Timeout is set to 10 seconds and Max timeout allowed to 3, a caller would have a total of 30 seconds timeout time after he or she dials in and takes no action afterwards.
- Click Create.
The survey is listed under Questionnaire. You may click New to add more.
- If you want callers to comment on the survey, select Caller Comment.
- For Audio prompt, select the audio file that explains to callers how to comment on the survey. Click New to create a new audio file. For more information, see Managing phone audio settings .
- Click Create.
To configure survey settings
- Go to Call Center > Survey > Setting.
- For Survey retention month, enter the number of months that you want to keep the surveys.
- For Max survey records, enter the maximum number of surveys you want to keep.
- Click Apply.