Station Activity Log is a log of events for all the stations, for any specified time period. Station events are logged almost immediately after the events occurs.
You can access the Station Activity Log screen through Operate > Tools > Station Activity Log.
The Station Activity Log screen displays a log of stations activity for the specified time period in the form of a table. The following information is summarized in the table:
|Date/Time||Displays the date and time at which the log was recorded.|
|Controller Name||Displays the controller IP address that a station is connected to for which the log was recorded.|
|AP ID||Displays the ID of the AP the station belongs to.|
|MAC Address||Displays the MAC Address of the station.|
|BSSID||Displays the BSSID associated with the AP.|
|Station Activity Log ID||Displays the event ID. The value can be: IP address discovered, DHCP, station hand-off, 802.11 state, CP user authentication, or 802.1X authentication.|
|Description||Displays the details such as the diagnostics type, RF statistics, interface ID, severity, and a short description.|
Hover over the icon in the upper-left of the Station Activity Log table and select or deselect the desired fields to control the display of columns in the table. To set the desired time period and view logs from that period, select the From and To dates and times in the upper-right of the table and click GO.
To filter the station activity log displayed on screen:
- Click Filter Station Activity Log in the upper-left of the Station Activity Log table. The Filter Station Activity Log dialog is displayed.
- Select an option from the Search Order drop-down list.
- Select an option from the Number of Rows per page drop-down list.
- Enter controller names in the Controller field.
- Enter station activity log IDs in the Station Activity Log ID field.
- Enter MAC addresses in the MAC Address filed.
- Click Apply. The filter is applied and the table is updated accordingly.
To download the logged details, click the CSV button. The system downloads a CSV file of the logged data.