Assigning devices to an ADOM
To assign devices to an ADOM you must be logged in as a super user administrator. Devices cannot be assigned to multiple ADOMs.
To assign devices to an ADOM:
- Go to System Settings > All ADOMs.
- Double-click on an ADOM, right-click on an ADOM and then select the Edit from the menu, or select the ADOM then click Edit in the toolbar. The Edit ADOM pane opens.
- Click Select Device. The Select Device list opens on the right side of the screen.
- Select the devices that you want to add to the ADOM. Only devices with the same version as the ADOM can be added. The selected devices are displayed in the Devices list.
If the ADOM mode is Advanced you can add separate VDOMs to the ADOM as well as units.
- When done selecting devices, click Close to close the Select Device list.
- Click OK.
The selected devices are removed from their previous ADOM and added to this one.