Local in policies
The section describes how to create new IPv4 and IPv6 Local In policies.
On the Policy & Objects pane, from the Tools menu, select Display Options, and then select the IPv4 Local In Policy and IPv6 Local In Policy checkboxes to display these options.
To create a new Local In policy:
- Ensure that you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Policy Packages.
- In the tree menu for the policy package in which you will be creating the new policy, select IPv4 Local In Policy or IPv6 Local In Policy.
- Click Create New, or, from the Create New menu, select Insert Above or Insert Below. By default, policies will be added to the bottom of the list. The Create New Policy pane opens.
- Enter the following information, then click OK to create the policy:
Click the field then select an interface from the object selector frame, or drag and drop the interface from the object pane.
Select source addresses.
Select destination addresses, address groups,. virtual IPs, and virtual IP groups.
Select services and service groups.
Select schedules, one time or recurring, and schedule groups.
Select an action for the policy to take: ACCEPT or DENY.
HA Management Interface Only
Select to enable. This option is only available for IPv4 policies.