After editing an object in the object database, the changes are immediately reflected within the policy table in the GUI; no copying to the database is required. If partial install is enabled, the edited object can be manually pushed to all devices currently using that object, see Push to device.
- Ensure you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Object Configurations.
- In the tree menu, select an object type. The content pane displays the objects for the object type.
- Select an object, then click Edit.
- Edit the information as required, and click OK.
Objects can also be edited directly from the policy list and Object Selector frame by right-clicking on the object and selecting Edit.