Deleting VPN communities
To delete a VPN community or communities, you must be logged in as an administrator with sufficient privileges.
To delete VPN communities:
- Go to VPN Manager > IPsec VPN.
- Do one of the following:
- Select the community in the tree, then select VPN Community > Delete.
- Select the community or communities from the content pane list, then click Delete in the toolbar.
- Select the community or communities from the content pane list or tree menu, then right-click and select Delete.
- Select OK in the confirmation box to delete the VPN community or communities.