Creating or editing storage connectors
You can create storage connectors for Amazon S3, Azure Blob, and Google Cloud. Once you have created a storage connector, you can upload FortiAnalyzer logs to cloud storage. You must also import the CA certificate from the cloud service provider. See Upload logs to cloud storage
To create a storage connector:
- Go to Fabric View > Fabric > Connectors, and click Create New.
- Under Storage, click Amazon S3, Azure Blob, or Google, and click Next.
- Configure the following options, and click OK:
Name Type a name for the fabric connector. Comments (Optional) Add comments about the connector. Title Type a title for the fabric connector. Status Toggle On to enable the fabric connector. Toggle Off to disable the fabric connector.
Select a region.
Access Key ID
Paste the access key from the IAM user account.
Secret Access Key
Paste the secret access key from the IAM user account. Click the eye icon to Show or Hide the key.
Storage Account Name
Paste the storage account name from the Microsoft Azure account.
Paste the account key from the Microsoft Azure account.
Cloud Project Number
Paste the project number from the Google account.
Service Account Credentials
Paste the entire Google account JSON key into the field. Click the eye icon to Show or Hide the key.
Select a Google Cloud location. For information about Google locations, visit the product help.
- Advanced options will differ between the various types of storage connectors.
To edit a storage connector:
- Go to Fabric View > Fabric > Connectors.
- Right-click a storage connector, and select Edit.
The Edit Connectors dialog box is displayed.
- Edit the settings, and click OK.