Activating add-on licenses
If you have purchased an add-on license and have a FortiCloud account, you can use the License Information widget to activate an add-on license. You will need the contract registration code to activate the license.
After you enter the contract registration code for the license, FortiAnalyzer communicates with FortiCloud to activate the license.
To purchase a new license:
- Go to the Fortinet Technical Support site at https://support.fortinet.com/.
- Log in by using your FortiCloud account credentials.
- Purchase a license.
You will receive an email from Fortinet with a PDF attachment that includes a contract registration code.
To add a license:
- Go to System Settings > Dashboard.
- In the License Information widget, beside the VM License option, click the Add License button.
The Add License dialog box is displayed.
- Complete the following options, and click OK:
- In the Account ID/Email box, type the email for your FortiCloud account.
- In the Password box, type the password for your FortiCloud account.
- In the Registration Code box, enter the contract registration code for the add-on license.
The License Agreement is displayed.
- Accept the license agreement:
- Read the license agreement.
- Select the I have read and accept the terms in the License Agreement checkbox.
- Click OK.
The Restart Device dialog box is displayed.
- Click Restart Now to apply the license.
FortiAnalyzer restarts, and the license is applied.
- Go to System Settings > Dashboard > License Information widget.
The VM License option displays Valid <license name>.