This topic provides an overview of the tasks that you need to do to get your FortiAnalyzer unit up and running.
- Connect to the GUI. See Connecting to the GUI.
- Configure the RAID level, if the FortiAnalyzer unit supports RAID. See Configuring the RAID level.
- Configure network settings. See Configuring network interfaces.
- (Optional) Configure administrative domains. See Managing ADOMs.
- Configure administrator accounts. See Managing administrator accounts.
- Add devices to the FortiAnalyzer unit so that the devices can send logs to the FortiAnalyzer unit. See Adding devices.
- Configure the operation mode. See Configuring the operation mode and Operation modes.
Once the IP address of the administrative port of FortiAnalyzer is changed, you will lose connection to FortiAnalyzer. You will have to reconfigure the IP address of the management computer to connect again to FortiAnalyzer and continue.
After you configure the administrator accounts for the FortiAnalyzer unit, you should log in again by using your new administrator account.