Configuring an outbound dialplan for emergency calls
- Go to Call Routing > Outbound > Outbound and click New.
- Enter a Name for the dialplan, and enable Emergency Call. This dialplan ensures that the FortiVoice unit bypasses privilege checks and grants the highest priority to all emergency calls.
- Leave Caller ID Match and Dialed Number Match as you do not want to impose any kind of restrictions to who can make an emergency call.
- Under Call Handling, click New.
- For an outbound dialplan as important as facilitating emergency calls, set Schedule to any_time and Action to Allow.
- Select an Outgoing trunk or Caller ID modification profile from the drop-down menus provided.