Configuring the call queue
Calls are routed to different call queues depending on the set skills.
- Go to Call Center > Call Queue > Call Queue and click New.
- Under Call Distribution, set Skill Based Routing to one of the following:
- Lowest Level First: The call transfers to the agent with the lowest skill level score first and then moves up the ranks to the first available agent.
- Highest Level First: The call transfers to the agent with the highest skill level score first and then moves down in rank to the first available agent.
- Set Default skill to the defined skill set (Sales), meaning only agents from the Sales department will pick up calls from the queue.
- Select a Distribution policy from the drop-down menu. In this example, Round Robin is selected, whereby all agents in the queue will be equally called from the top to the bottom of the list and so on.
- Under Agent, click Agent Members.
- Select all agents that you want to be assigned to the call queue and click OK.
- Click Create.