The Network Alerts Statistics page can be customized. You can select the time period in the toolbar to display specific information. You can also select which widgets to display, where they are located on the page, and whether they are minimized or maximized.
Position your pointer on the widget’s title bar, then click and drag the widget to its new location.
Click the refresh icon in the widget’s title bar to refresh the data presented in the widget.
- Click the edit icon in the widget’s title bar to open the edit widget settings window.
- Configure the following information and then click OK.
Custom widget title
Optionally, enter a custom title for the widget. Leave this field blank to use the default widget title.
Enter a refresh interval for the widget, in seconds. Set the field to 0 to disable. The widgets have default refresh values:
- Event Trend: 3600 seconds
- Top Network Attacks: 3600 seconds
- Top Attacked Hosts: 3600 seconds
- Top Communicated Botnet: 3600 seconds
- Top Botnet Infected Hosts: 3600 seconds
- Top Visited Suspicious URL Hosts: 3600 seconds
- Top Hosts Visiting Suspicious URLs: 3600 seconds
Select the number of entries to display in the widget. The top count can be between 5 to 15 entries. This setting is available in all widgets except Event Trend.