Set the default browser in Local Windows and Custom VMs. The default browser is Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Google Chrome v75.0.3770.80
- Mozilla Firefox v90.0
- Microsoft Edge v86.0.622.61
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
Chrome, FireFox and Edge are not listed if the installed version on the VM is lower than minimum required.
The Browser setting is only available in the following Optional VMs. These VMs are only available in version 4.2:
All browsers are listed regardless of whether the browser is installed on the VM. If the configured browser is not installed, the URL will be opened by the default browser. If the configured browser is installed but does not meet the required version, the URL will opened but cannot be scanned properly.
On the Job Detail, the browser used in the VM can be viewed in the Process Information under the Tree View tab.
- Go to Scan Policy and Object > VM Settings.
- In the Browser column, click the OriginalDefault dropdown, and select a browser from the list.
This feature is not supported in Remote (Windows, MacOS and Android Cloud VMs) and Local Linux VMs.