You can customize Dashboard > Status. You can select which widgets to display, where they are located on the page, and whether they are minimized or maximized.
Position your pointer on the widget’s title bar, then click and drag the widget to its new location.
Click the refresh icon in the widget’s title bar to refresh the data presented in the widget.
Click the Reset button on the floating widget tool bar.
- In the Status dashboard, scroll down to the floating toolbar at the bottom of the page.
- Click Add Widget, then select the widgets you want to add.
- To hide a widget, click the close icon in its title bar.
The following is a list of widgets you can add to Dashboard > Status.
- System Information
- Connectivity and Services
- Scan Performance (widget)
- System Resources
- Scan Statistics
- File Scan
- Top Devices
- Pending Job Statistics
- Top Critical Logs
- Sniffer Traffic Throughput
- Customized Threats Distribution
- Quick Download
- System Resources Usage
After scrolling down the Dashboard > Status page, a Back to Top button appears in the floating widget tool bar. Click this button to go to the top of the page.
- Select the edit icon in the widget’s title bar to open the edit widget window.
- Configure the following information, and then select
to apply your changes:
Custom widget title
Optionally, type a custom title for the widget. Leave this field blank to use the default widget title.
Enter a refresh interval for the widget, in seconds.
Select the number of entries to display in the widget.
This option is only available on widgets where a top count is applicable.
Select a time period to be displayed from the dropdown list.
This option is only available on widgets where a time period is applicable.
An unprocessed detection alert occurs when a record is in the Action Required state in FortiView. These records can also be seen by navigating to Dashboard > Operation Center > Action > Action Required. FortiSandbox will record these items and display them as an unprocessed detection alert depending on the configuration.
- Go to System > Settings.
- Enable Show alarms of unprocessed detections on Dashboard.
- Configure the time period to display unprocessed detections.
- Select the ratings for unprocessed detections.
After you enable Show alarms of unprocessed detections on Dashboard, the banner displays a notification under the bell icon showing ## unprocessed detections in last xx days/hours/weeks.
In HA-Cluster mode, each node can have its own Show alarms of unprocessed detections on Dashboard setting.