The FortiSandbox summary reports page can be customized. You can select the time period in the toolbar to display specific information. You can also select which widgets to display, where they are located in the page, and whether they are minimized or maximized.
Position your pointer on the widget’s title bar, then click and drag the widget to its new location.
Click the refresh icon in the widget’s title bar to refresh the data presented in the widget.
Multiple widgets of the same type can be added to the dashboard. This can be useful for viewing information over different refresh time intervals.
- Click the edit icon in the widget’s title bar to open the edit widget settings window.
- Configure the following information and then click OK.
Custom widget title
Enter an optional, custom title for the widget. Leave this field blank to use the default title.
Enter a refresh interval for the widget, in seconds. The default refresh values are:
- Scan Statistics: 3600 seconds
- Scan Statistics by Type: 3600 seconds
- Scan Activity: 300 seconds
Number of entries to display in the widget from 5 to 20 entries. This setting is available in the Top Infectious URLs widget.