You can find and replace objects used in multiple policies and policy packages. Some objects can be replaced with multiple objects.
- If using ADOMs, ensure that you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Policy Packages.
- Select a policy package, and then select a policy.
Details for the policy are displayed in the content pane.
- In the content pane, right-click an object, and select Find and Replace.
All policies in all policy packages are searched, and all occurrences of the found object are displayed in the Find and Replace dialog box.
- Select the checkbox for the entries that include the object you want to replace.
- In the Replace with box, select one or more objects to use instead.
- Click Replace.
The objects are replaced, and the results are displayed.
- (Optional) Click Export to PDF to download a PDF summary of what objects were replaced.