- Go to Profile > Security > Encryption and click New.
- Enter a Profile name, and set Protocol to IBE.
- Set Access method to Push, which sends a notification and secure email to the recipient for them to open the message. Unlike the Pull method, the FortiMail unit does not store the message.
- Define a Maximum size (KB) for Push method.
- Set Encryption algorithm to the appropriate algorithm, and set Action on failure to Enforce TLS.
- Click Create.
If the message exceeds the size limit, it will be delivered with the Pull method.