Configure each member of the cluster to store mail data on a NAS server that supports NFS connections.
- Go to System > Mail Settings > Storage.
- Under Option, enable NAS.
- Set Protocol to the type of NAS server: NFS or iSCSI Server.
- Set the Hostname/IP address to the IP address of the NAS server.
- Set the Port number to use, and enter a Directory path.
- Configure the settings under Centralized Quarantine and/or Centralized IBE to determine whether the FortiMail unit will act as a centralized quarantine server or a centralized IBE mail storage server.
- Click Apply.