Deploying the ARM template
To deploy the ARM template:
- Download the template.
- Log in to the Azure portal.
- Click Create new resource.
- Search for "template deployment" and select Template deployment (deploy using custom templates). Click Create.
- Click Build your own template in the editor. In the editor, delete the default JSON content. Paste the deploy_vwan_automation.json file contents. Click Save. The template to deploy the vWAN solution appears and you can enter the parameters as To create a service principal: describes.
- Click Create. Once Azure completes deployment, Azure displays a function app, its corresponding application lights, a storage account, and the service plan that Azure automatically generates for Linux function apps.