Connecting to the FortiGate-VM
To connect to the FortiGate-VM:
- Open the FGTPublicIP resource and copy the IP address that Azure assigned.
- In a web browser, connect to the IP address using HTTPS on port 443. You can also use an SSH client on port 22.
- The system displays a warning that the certificate is not trusted. This is expected since the FortiGate-VM is using a self-signed certificate. If desired, replace the certificate with a signed certificate.
- Sign in with the credentials specified in the Azure template parameters.
- If you chose a BYOL deployment, you must upload a license and reboot the FortiGate-VM before continuing. See Registering and downloading your license.