- Locate the Autoscale settings in the FortiGate Autoscale database. For details, refer to the section To verify the database:.
- Expand the Settings container
- Click the id of the Settings key you wish to modify. Content will be shown on the right:
- Update the value of the property settingValue.
- Click on the Update button located on the menu bar above.
Each Autoscale setting has a property of editable. It is recommended that items with editable set to false not be modified.
If it is necessary to modify one of these settings (for example, the FortiAnalyzer IP address has changed), please leave a question in the GitHub project Issues tab so that assistance can be provided.