On the Review page, review and confirm the template, the stack details, and the stack options. Under Capabilities, select both check boxes to acknowledge that the template creates IAM resources and might require the ability to automatically expand macros.
Click Create stack to deploy the stack.
Creation status is shown in the Status column. To see the latest status, refresh the view. It takes about 10 minutes to create the stack. Deployment has completed when each stack (including the main stack and all nested stacks) has a status of CREATE_COMPLETE.
If you deployed into an existing VPC, locate and select StackMainWorkload from the left column. Make note of Physical ID for the Logical ID
FgtAsgSEcurityGroup. You will need to associate this security group with the Private VPC Endpoint of your existing VPC.
- In the AWS console, select Services > Network & Content Delivery > VPC.
- In the left navigation tree, click Endpoints.
- Click the filter box and search for the VPC Endpoint created in Requirements when using an existing VPC.
- Select the endpoint and under Actions, select Manage security groups.
- From the Security groups list, select the group that matches the Physical ID.
- Click Save.