Configuring an Access List
FortiADC D-Series units support IPv4 access lists over BGP routing. If you are configuring BGP routing using IPv4, you must configure access lists using the IPv4 protocol.
To configure an access list:
- Click Networking > Routing.
- Click the Access List tab.
- Click Create New.
- Enter a unique name for the new access list. Note: The name can be up to 35 alphanumeric characters long, including . (period) , : (colon), _ (underscore), and - (hyphen). No space is allowed.
- Enter a brief description of the access list. Note: The description can be up to 1023 alphanumeric characters long, with no restriction on use of special characters. Space between characters is allowed.
- Click Save.The newly created access list entry appears in the access list table.
- Click the Edit button to open the Access List dialog.
- In the Rule pane, click Create New. The Access List > Edit Rule tab pens.
- For Action, select the Permit or Deny radio button.
- For IPv4 Prefix, enter the IPv4 address/subnet mask in the format of 0.0.0.0./0.
- Click Save when done.
- Repeat Steps 8 through 11 above to add as many rules to the access list as needed.
- Click X to close the Access List dialog when done.