The HA Status page shows the information about FortiADC's HA configurations and performance, as shown in HA Status. It has the following sections:
- HA Cluster—Shows the serial number, node ID, IP address, and source configuration of the each device in HA mode.
- Link—Shows the link status: up or down.
- System—Shows the system status: pass or fail.
- Remote IP—Shows the remote IP addresses and their status: up or down.
- Sync Statistics—Shows the number of sent and received sync packets.
- Device Management Errors—Shows the number of device management errors by duplicate node ID and by version mismatch.
- Traffic Status—Shows traffic group name, current device node, next device node, preempt, and floating IP addresses.
HA status page
- Click System > High Availability.
- It will reveal the first diagram. There is, however, an extra step you must take.
- Hover your mouse over the gray area, here highlighted in red for your convenience.
- It will display the HA Status page, as a pop-up.