Log in to the web-based manager of the FortiVoice Gateway by using the IP address, administrative access protocol, administrator account, and password that you configured during the FortiVoice Gateway deployment.
- Deploy the FortiVoice Gateway. For details, see one of the following documents:
- Know the IP address or FQDN (and access port, if required) of the FortiVoice Gateway.
- Know the account name and associated password to use to connect to the FortiVoice Gateway.
- Use one of the recommended web browsers:
- Google Chrome version 102
- Microsoft Edge version 102
- Mozilla Firefox version 100
- Apple Safari version 15
To log in to the FortiVoice Gateway web-based manager
- Start a web browser and go to :
Where <IP_address> is the IP address of the FortiVoice Gateway that you want to connect to. If the FortiVoice Gateway configuration is using a non-default HTTPS port, add
:<port_number>after the IP address. For example:
- Enter the name and password associated with the account.
- Click Log In.
The web-based manager page of the FortiVoice Gateway opens.