XYLink Vuln Scanner
Configuration in FortiSIEM
Complete these steps in the FortiSIEM UI:
- Go to the ADMIN > Setup > Credentials tab.
- In Step 1: Enter Credentials:
- Follow the instructions in “Setting Credentials“ in the User's Guide to create a new credential.
- Enter these settings in the Access Method Definition dialog box:
Settings Description Name Enter a name for the credential. Device Type YXLink Vuln Scanner Access Protocol YX API Pull Interval 60 minutes Port 0 Domain Domain name Description Description about the device
- In Step 2, Enter IP Range to Credential Associations:
- Select the name of your credential from the Credentials drop-down list.
- Enter a host name, an IP, or an IP range in the IP/Host Name field.
- Click Save.
- Click Test to test the connection to XYLink Vulnerability Scanner.
- To see the jobs associated with XYLink, select ADMIN > Pull Events.
- To see the received events select ANALYTICS, then enter XYLink in the search box.