The FortiDeceptor system dashboard can be customized. You can select which widgets to display, where they are located on the page, and whether they are minimized or maximized.
Position your mouse cursor on the widget’s title bar, then click and drag the widget to its new location.
Click Refresh in the widget’s title bar to refresh the data presented in the widget.
Click Reset on the floating widget tool bar.
In the floating dashboard toolbar, click , then select the names of widgets that you want to add. To hide a widget, in its title bar, select the close icon.
The following is a list of widgets you can add to your dashboard:
- System Information
- System Resources
- Deception VM Distribution
- Decoy Service Distribution
- Incidents and Events Distribution
- Incidents and Events Count
- Top Critical Logs
- Disk Monitor
After scrolling down the dashboard page, the Back to Top button will appear in the floating widget tool bar. Click this button to go to the top of the dashboard.
- Select the edit icon in the widget’s title bar to open the edit widget window.
- Configure the following information, and then select
to apply your changes:
Custom widget title
Optionally, type a custom title for the widget. Leave this field blank to use the default widget title.
Enter a refresh interval for the widget, in seconds.
Some widgets have default refresh values:
- System Information: 90
- System Resources: 10
- Deception VM Distribution: 300
- Decoy Service Distribution: 300
- Incidents and Events Distribution: 300
- Incidents and Events Count: 300
- Top Critical Logs: 3600
- Disk Monitor: 3600
- Top 10 Attackers by Events: 300
- Top 10 Attackers by Incidents: 300
- Incidents Distribution by Service: 300
- Global Incidents Distribution: 600
- Top 10 IPS attacks: 300
Select the number of entries to display in the widget. The top count can be between 5 to 20 entries.
This option is only available in the following widgets: Top Critical Logs.
Select a time period to be displayed from the drop-down list. The options are: Last 24 hours, Last 7 days, Last 4 weeks. This option is only available for Incidents and Events Distribution, Incidents and Events Count, Top 10 Attackers by Events, and Top 10 Attackers by Incidents.