The Deception menu allows you to deploy Deception VMs on your network. When a hacker gains unauthorized access to the Deception VMs, their movements can be monitored to understand how they attack the network.
- Go to Deception > VM Images to check the VM Images available. See View Available VM Images
- Go to Deception > Monitored Network to Auto-Detect or specify the network where the Deception VMs will be deployed. See Set up the Monitored Network
- Go to Deception > Deploy Wizard to deploy the Deception VM on the network. See Deploy Deception VMs with the Deploy Wizard
- Go to Deception > Deception Status to see the Deception VM deployed, start, stop, or download the FortiDeceptor Token Package to manually install on computers. See Monitor Deception Status
- Go to Deception > Deception Map to see the network of Deception VMs. See View the Deception Map
- Go to Deception > Whitelist to specify the network that is to be considered safe. This is useful if the administrator wants to log into the monitored network and not be flagged as an attacker. See Configure a Whitelist