Once you have received your new FTC time-based license, you need to register it on our Customer Service & Support site at https://support.fortinet.com/Main.aspx. You must use your FortiCloud Account ID/Email and password to log in.
You can start your license registration either from our Customer Service & Support website directly or from the FTC portal. The following instructions show how to register your license from the FTC portal.
Go to Fortinet Customer Service & Support website at https://support.fortinet.com/ and log in.
- Click the FTC account of interest to navigate to the Asset Management page, and click Register Product.
- Open the FTC license file, and copy and paste the Registration Code into the Registration Code box (see the illustration above), and click Next.
- Follow the Wizard to complete your license registration.
- Upon completion of your license registration, verify that the FTC credits have been successfully added to the account by doing the following:
- Click Account Service.
- Click the serial number of the FTC license to view it details, as highlighted below.
- Verify that the license has been added to your account, as illustrated below.
- On the FTC Dashboard page, ensure that the license has been added to your account, as illustrated below.