To make use of Fortinet technical support and ensure products function properly, you must complete certain steps to activate your entitlement. The Fortinet support team can identify your registration in the system thereafter.
First, if you do not have a Fortinet account, you can create one.
- Deploy and boot up the FortiManager-VM instance, and log in to the FortiManager GUI management console.
- On the Dashboard, copy the VM serial number.
- Go to Fortinet Service & Support and create a new account or log in with an existing account.
- Go to Asset > Register/Activate to start the registration process.
- In the Specify Registration Code field, enter the serial number, and select Next to continue registering the product. Enter your details in the other fields.
- After completing registration, contact Fortinet Customer Support and provide the serial number for your FortiManager instance and the email address associated with your Fortinet account.