With FortiManager, you can create a Fabric connector for AliCloud and import address names from AliCloud to automatically create dynamic objects that you can use in policies. When you install the policies to one or more FortiGates, FortiOS uses the information and the Fabric connector to communicate with AliCloud and dynamically populate the objects with IP addresses.
When you create a Fabric connector for AliCloud, you specify how FortiOS can communicate with AliCloud through the Fabric connector. As a result, you are configuring communication and authentication information for the Fabric connector.
If you enable ADOMs, you can create multiple Fabric connectors per ADOM. However, each Fabric connector requires a unique IP address.
This configuration requires the following:
FortiManager with ADOM 6.4 or later.
The method that this topic describes for creating Fabric connectors requires ADOM version 6.4 or later.
- FortiManager is managing the FortiGate.
- You have configured the managed FortiGate to work with AliCloud.
- Go to Fabric View > Fabric Connectors.
- Click Create New. The Create New Fabric Connector wizard displays.
- Under SDN, select Alibaba Cloud Service, and click Next. The Alibaba Cloud Service screen displays.
- Configure the following options, and then click OK:
Enter a name for the Fabric connector object.
Displays Alibaba Cloud Service (ACS).
Specify the Fabric connector access key ID.
Specify the Fabric connector access key secret.
Specify the Fabric connector region ID.
Update Interval (s)
Specify the update interval for the Fabric connector.
Select one of the following options:
- Use Default to use the default interval.
- Specify and specify the interval.
Toggle On to enable the Fabric connector object. Toggle OFF to disable the fabric connector object.